Monday, October 17, 2016

Starting




     Starting today, I’m going to attempt to write/post an entry every day for two weeks. Today’s topic is aptly called Starting, and it’s about starting a project. The project I’m starting is this one: Write an entry every day for 14 days, a mere two weeks.
     This idea popped into my head when I found a website of writing prompts (http://thinkwritten.com/365-creative-writing-prompts/). I found this particular site while I was  searching for writing topics for my Integrated Reading and Writing students’ Quiet Writing Time (QWT) sessions. I told my students that I was considering doing this as a way to refresh my blog-writing.
     This will be a challenging task for me this semester because I’m teaching eight classes, and nearly every waking moment is spent thinking about and/or doing something related to those eight classes. Even though I don’t think I have enough time to even breathe these days, I’m going to, at least, attempt to write an entry in here every day for 14 days. Yikes! What am I getting myself into? The blessing in disguise is that each day will have a prompt – a topic to write on.

No comments: